There are so many wonderful things about Wednesday!
My short list:
- It is Hump Day! That wonderful middle of the week, half way to the weekend, let's celebrate making it over life's hump day!
- It is Wordless Wednesday! Whether you celebrate by seeking quiet solitude or by sharing image only posts, there's a sense of wonder in the wordless approach. Click here for my contributions to the sound of silence.
- It is 'not so' Wordless Wednesday over at Curious as a Cathy. Absolutely perfect for the chatter box in me. Of course I will be sharing this post there. :D
- It is Wish Day! That is right, the day designated by Claudya @ Unknown Mami's as the day to put a voice to our wishes. You will find my wish below.
- I was born on a Wednesday. Yep, I just threw that out there. :)
Today I'm calling on the universe to grant that which is within the infinite spectrum of Hope.
-It doesn't happen very often but it happened earlier today. For a few hours, I wished I were someone else. Who, I have no idea, but definitely not me. Luckily the Universe knows when not to grant a wish!
-I'm wishing for more beautiful days like today. On that wish, can I ask that they be just a tad cooler? ;)
-I am sending out wishes for all who are facing major health issues that they receive the medical care they need for a full recovery and if that is not possible for the strength and support to deal with their illness.
-My last wish for this day is that you have a blessed week.
Please join me in visiting Unknown Mami's Wish Wednesday so that we can lend our wishing powers to her and those she is wishing for.