Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Making Cents Coin Exhibit

Unknown Mami

We're back at the Old Courthouse Museum in down town Sioux Falls, as they currently have a fun exhibit titled Making Cents of Coins. The exhibit is small but it has some really interesting coins. I paused long enough on the steps for my friend to snap a shot so I could show you the fun color I decided to dye my hair. Now we will dive right into what we saw on our visit. I've included photos of the descriptions for each coin.









They had a lot more coins but these to me were the coolest ones. Talk about cool, check out the inside of the elevator!
Of course what would a coin exhibit be without a coin souvenir machine?
I don't generally carry cash but luckily we had just enough change to get two penny souvenirs.

2 comments:

Jeannie Marie said...

That is fabulous, such interesting coins! My father in law was a coin collector all his life and I know he would have really enjoyed this, as would I. I love the beautiful hair color too! How fun!!

Lisleman said...

I have a bag of foreign coins from my traveling days.