Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Friday, May 2, 2014

It's Fraggin Time Again!

After a full week of navigating the roller coaster that is social media marketing I am feeling a bit like I have been ran over by a steamroller! Thank goodness for Mrs. 4444's Fragmented Friday party. Don't forget to join in the special celebration is still taking place.

Half-Past Kissin' Time

-Well I did it! I jumped head first into social media! My blogs are now tied to my Google+ account and am I learning how to use it more. My badge is there on the left so all you Google+ users can now follow me right on Google+. I even started using my Twitter account which I created eons ago but haven't spent any time to figure out. So if you are on Twitter you can find me @ArtistixNetwork. I am sure there will be a bit of trial and error figuring out what I am doing on Twitter. If you have any tips my ears and eyes are open. :D
I also created an Instagram account. Anyone on Instagram? Not sure how I am going to use that but hey it seemed like a good idea and well even a little fun.   Now all I have to do is figure out how to develop a level of cohesion between those, the blogs, our website, Facebook, Pintrest and oh yes my life.

- While watching The Voice I heard Rixton preform this song and absolutely love it! I don't much care for the official video but do really like this acoustic version almost as much as I like the full band version.

- I posted yesterday about the beautiful photo my granddaughter took and directed me through the editing process. Well, I also decided I wanted to see how it would look as a black and white so here is the black and white version. I still like her version better but this is nice too.

- I wish I was sitting by this stream right now! It isn't really very far, only about 20 miles from the city.

-  Now here is a news story to watch! Talk about a very special young man, a boy Ohio took his great-grandmother to his senior prom! Now that is awesome! 

That all I have for this week folks, so now head over and check out the party!


Cyndy @ Back in the Bush said...

I'm on Instagram! I love it. My name on there is bushbaby11.
Beautiful photos!

bill lisleman said...

Good point - don't forget about your real life.

BLOGitse said...

B&W version is really beautiful too!
I used to be over active in social media but I almost got a stress of it. I learned and now I do 'enough'. :)
Have a good week ahead!
ps. you could add URL commenting possibility too...


Mary said...

I love instagram! It's so much faster than facebook, and twitter was just too overwhelming. I didn't have enough time to read through everybody's tweets.

Dawn Saros-Kirk said...

I agree, all the social media can be a bit confusing. I use Twitter for posting my blog posts but other than that I'm not really on it. I don't have a smart phone. Instagram sounds fun but without a smart phone it doesn't really do me any good. lol!