Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inspirational Thoughts on Thursday

Prints and products available Here
I often marvel at the beauty found in a simple dried seed pod against a vivid blue sky.  Maybe it is the contrast of dark and light, or maybe hard and soft, but either way I seem to be drawn to these sights each winter.

3 comments:

ladyfi said...

Such true words! Lovely shot.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Nice shot.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Cathy H. said...

I'm a seedpod photo addict! I find they have the most interesting shapes and textures! I love this one against the blue sky!