Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

FF: Week at a glance

I have decided to combine my Week at a Glance with my Friday Fragments as they are pretty similar. As always click on any image to see a larger version.

Friday Fragments:

FF #1
Two Friday's ago Mr. G had to have an emergency appendectomy. He is feeling much better now.









FF #2
I have found a solution to two of my most pressing dilemmas. Dilemma number one, not enough net income. Dilemma number two: bored with my wardrobe. My solution: I am now working part time at DEB shops. YAY! clothes! YAY! a bit more money to feed my creative habits. :D


FF #3
My dear friend Jillian is coming in today from Sioux Falls for a visit. This photo of my youngest daughter and Jillian was taken the weekend of July 4th while we were visiting her.









Week at A Glance:

Summertime Snapshots:
I finally got around to posting some of my favorite snapshots from last week. You can see them Here and Here.


Inspirational Art:
This weeks I shared two inspirational art pieces, both were done as tributes to educators. They can be seen in this post.








Linking up with Fragmented Fridays over at Unknown Mami's, please hop over and share some blog love.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats on the job! Love your pictures. I like the one of the hail on the chair and the other one of the two chairs. Hmmm, guess I like sitting around on my arse! ha. Hope hubby is feeling better. Hope you have a nice weekend, too.

sweetbriardreams said...

I love the two rockers on the porch, a perfect place to end the day! Love your shots of, well, everything! x