Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Time Travel

A group of young tourists document a trip back in time when they come across our Victorian photo session.

For more fun on this Wednesday check out what others are doing at the following Wordless Wednesday Meme's:

 Wordless Wednesday.

And

Wordless Wednesday

1 comment:

Christina Morley said...

Hi Nita! I'm now following you back! I love all things creative, especially when photography is involved. I see in your About Me section that you share inspirational images. You might like the ones I've done on my son with inspirational quotes at http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/2012/12/inspirational-quotes-on-sons.html