Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet Liana: Photo Session

Just the other afternoon I had the privilege of photographing this lovely young woman. Although she is rather shy and felt a bit awkward at first she soon relaxed and had fun.




After the photo session we discussed options for a photo collage. She picked a number of photos and asked if I could create a background that was black with butterflies and stars scattered across the background. Here is the design I came up with for her.
This background was so much fun to create I do believe I will play with the idea a bit more to see what I come up with.

No comments: