Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Greetings

With the holidays upon us it is too easy to get all tangled up in the preparations and forget to embrace the joy, love and laughter that can fill our hearts and homes and make for wonderful memories. This year I am trying to avoid those old traps by spending more time experiencing many of the fun memorable events hosted by our community.

Last night was the kick off of the season with our city's annual Parade of lights. It was a wonderful parade and filled my heart to see so many families with young ones smiling and laughing.  After going through the many photos I took I decided this one was perfect for a fun Holiday Greeting card.

As my gift to all my wonderful world wide web friends I would like to personalize  this Holiday Greeting for you to use digitally, just comment on this post and let me know what you would like written in the text block.

example of personalization:

No comments: