Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Woodland Fantasy Project

Today turned out to be the perfect day to shoot the photos for my woodland fantasy project. I want to thank Mother Nature and her woodland sprites, Spring, Summer and Autumn for letting me photograph them. Here is a sneak peak at some of the photos for the project.



Oh I can't forget a big thank you to little K for being such a good sport!
I am anxious to get to work sorting through the 800 photographs for just the right ones to create the woodland fantasy multiplicities.

1 comment:

blueviolet said...

Oh my gosh, that looks so good in just the sneak peek. Love it!