Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
May peace, joy, love and prosperity join you on your journey.


 I am not sure where I am headed but I would love to have you join me on this journey. 

I had a very low key New Year's celebration ... well actually I slept through it, so I guess that is about as low key as one can get and still be alive. Does that even count as a celebration? Did you have a fun New Year's celebration? Why not leave a comment and tell me about it.
Wishing all a very happy new year.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Just keep moving forward, even when you are bluffing. A wise observation. It is a variant of my own mantra, it is better to be lucky than good.

I went to a disappointing movie, was back home well before midnight and was snoring as the new year came and went. (I need my beauty sleep!)

Have a good year, Nita.

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.