Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to Artistic Composition

I want to welcome you to my blog, I am excited to begin sharing and exchanging ideas. The primary focus of this blog will be to share information pertaining to the preservation of memories through the use of my two favorite art forms, photography and writing.  I will be sharing my own ideas, as well as things I have learned and links and sources I have found helpful or interesting. I hope that you will enjoy this information. I encourage you to comment and share your ideas or ask questions. I will also be hosting our companies contests, and keep everyone up to date on upcoming events and specials at Artistix Network L.L.C.

I will be posting articles on topics such as; researching family history, archiving print and digital photographs, candid photography and much more. My first article  entitled " Creating a Visual Family History" will be posted this coming Friday January 14th. I sincerely hope you enjoy reading the article as much as I enjoyed writing the article.

No comments: